Sunday, August 21, 2011

So,

Maybe I'm going to start using this. Sort of use it as a brain dump. Most of it probably won't be worth reading to most people. I don't have any followers that I know of, so it's not like I have to worry about that.

I've been going through some weird crap lately. Things hit me hard. Trivial things. Highs are way too high. Lows knock me to the floor.

I sold a friend my old phone. Never had a problem with it. She gets it and it won't activate. I tried everything I could to make sure it was working before I mailed it and it was. I don't know what happened. I already spent the money when I found out it wasn't working right. I feel like the biggest piece of shit on the planet. I don't have the money to send back to her. I told her I could, but it would take a while. I don't know man. I'm not in the habit of trying to rip people off, much less a friend. If I wind up losing a friend over a stupid ass phone, I'm going to be pissed.